1. My love of technology is balanced by an equal hate of technology. (Always fun when your editing program decided it just does not want to play anymore in the middle of editing. In the middle of "I need to get this done in two more days" editing.
2. Filming in front of a window looks cool, but then you also need to remember that it is a reflective surface and you may accidentally be in your video as a ghost reflection.
3. I love long cross fades.
4. Deadlines: both friend and foe. (See Number one)
5. I need to play around with sound a lot more - the first dance film where I used a bit of ambient, recorded with the camera sound.
6. Sometimes, you just have to let things go. There was a whole section we filmed at another location in the gallery, but I ended up not really liking it for the end project. The idea may get used again later for another project.